GOOGLE PLAY MUSIC –
Google’s another amazing service especially for music lovers introduced in Nov ,2011 named ‘Google Play Music’. Google play music offers music streaming service through its online music store application . With Google play music you can easily play ,store and share your kind of music to anyother music lover .
Features of Google play music –
• Unlimited streaming – Google play music gives you access to unlimted on demand streaming from its music store to any device .You also get a chance to test the app according to your choice as it offers first month free streaming on clicking ‘Try all access for free ‘ . After which you can choose to continue with the service or not .Streaming is available with and without subscription too.
• Listen now – The listen now feature of this app within the main menu gives you suggestions based on what type of songs you have listened or liked recently . This feature is adapted from ‘Songza’ which google acquired in 2014 .
• User interface – A UI gives you modern design for android which makes it easier to use . Some of the good functional touches are included such as top left android navigation drawer style ,playlist view , current playing track bar ,swipe gestures to move right -left or jump to the song .
• Built in equalizer –The main menu key of the app gives you to toggle the equalizer on-off switch appropriately .Here you find a number of settings such as Normal,Classic ,Dance ,Jazz ,Rock and so on to choose and set according to your ears .
• Custom radio stations and playlists–Allows you to create a station based on artist ,album or song you are streaming .Tap the menu icon and click on ‘Start radio ‘ and ‘Create new station ‘.On creating a station you can look ahead at upcoming tracks.
• Personal collection –You can store upto 50,000 songs for free . You can also transfer files to specific device. You can view your downloaded queue and also remove downloads from your device and manage your playlists effectively .
• Upload – You can also upload your music collection using music manager or chrome google play music .
• Listen on any device – If your are signed in your Google play music account ,you can listen music on any device –PC’s ,android TV ,Android wear ,Chromecastetc .
Google play music is available on Android , iOS and web browser in multiple formats such as MP3 ,MPEG-4 , FLAC ,Ogg ,Window media audio etc..It is available in 58 countries on website play.google.com/music/
You can download music from the app to listen ofline. But signing out of your account can remove downloaded music from your device .
To download music of your choice –
Open the google play music app >touch an album or playlist> download .
If you have subscribed the music and as long as your subscription is active touch an album , playlist >touch menu >download .
So download the app and enjoy streaming your music .